I was a customer of Metro Bank which was then changed to Commerce Bank which were very good banks, and the beginning of this year was changed to FNB. They have been taking overdraft fees from my son and never sending letters to inform him of these charges.

He was overdrawn by .10 cents and was charged $37.00. They never sent a letter to inform him of it so he had no knowledge of it. Every 2 days they added 12.00, and by the time he was aware of it he owed 97.00. I was going over my online statement and noticed they had charged me 37.00 for an overdraft 2 months ago.

The problem is the money was in the bank because I had deposited a check on the day the fee was applied. To this day I was never informed of the charge. I ask the bank if their policy was to not inform their customers that they had charged an overdraft fee and they told me I was to check with my mailman they probably didn't deliver it. The truth is they can go into your account, take your money and never even inform you that they did.

THIS BANK SUCKS!!! I have heard the same problems with many people and they had the sense to close their account I will be doing the same as soon as the checks I already wrote are cleared.

WORST BANK!!!!! Stay away

Product or Service Mentioned: First National Bank Of Pennsylvania Account.

I didn't like: Stole my money, Bad service.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1188535

Mine too in sulphur springs texas and i feel thy hold up checks to get them to post to get overgraft of 34 dollars then thy throw in a negative of 34 dollars ..