Additional Fees
Interest Rate

FNB is a rip off as soon as I can I'm switching banks.They don't care about us little people.

I had an issue with my atm card I paid for a motel room thru Expedia they wouldn't refund my money so I went to bank. Oh since it's over 60 days it's gonna take awhile. Who in the heck makes vacation plans spur of the moment and hope you get a motel? iBook mine more than two or three months in advance.

I have yet to see my money. It was booked in April for July, found out July it was never paid but after I got receipt emailed to me it clearly states it was paid. So I paid twice. I went to bank in July and it's now end of sept and still no money.

So in other words to bad you lose. THEY CHARGE YOU FOR EVERYTHING bounce check every other day 12.50.

Really wow it's bull.DONT GO TO THIS BANK.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $266. This person is overall dissatisfied with First National Bank Of Pennsylvania. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First National Bank Of Pennsylvania.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare First National Bank Of Pennsylvania to other companies on our site.

Comments